Sunday, August 3, 2014

Let's Have Some Fun!

Here's a recap of today (Aug 3rd, 2014).

Woke up super early in the morning, had to get ready to head to Arden Fair
Mall with my mom, and 2 sisters! My sister (Kharen) planned this yesterday because she wanted to check out Urban Outfitters! That was our main goal for the day so that's what we did. :) We didn't know Urban Outfitters was outside of the mall so we just walked around & looked inside Arden Fair to see if they had any sales! But apparently No sales today or maybe We didn't look carefully! lol but our main goal was to not go to a store that we already have. All I bought at the mall was 2 sandals that were on sale at this boutique called (Nicole's Shoes), really cute sandals, perfect for summer even though summer is almost ending, but that's okay because it won't stop me from wearing it! :) 




These are the sandals! 
     (Nicole's Shoes) was having a Buy 1 get the other one for 50% off! 

At Urban Outfitters, goodness first time walking in through the store! Really expensive to be honest, forever21 has similar pieces & very affordable too. I only bought 2 things from Urban since everything was really expensive there! Ehh definetly not worth my money if i bought a tank for $20. Hmmp when forever21 has cute ones for such a cheap price. I just bought a neon pink v-neck for only $5.99 & this really cute bracelet on sale for $4.99 org. $14. Crazy, I wouldn't buy a bracelet if it was $14. You can definitely make your own & wouldn't cost you a lot. But I couldn't pass it, since it was on sale for $5. 


After Urban Outfitters my mom randomly said to go to their Thrift stores near Arden, & we found 3! We hurried to the place since it closes @ 6. & we only had a few minutes to head over there and look at the place. The place is called 
( Weave Thrift Store). Such a clean place, & barely any people shopping. Sadly, i didn't get to look around the place since the lady told us it's going to close in 5 minutes. All I bought was this cute sleek wallet! for only $1.98. 





Last stop was Whole Foods for my other sister (Princess). Didn't buy anything but skincare products to herself. lol 

The food we ate today, to end our #sundayfunday trip.


Overall I had a fun #sundayfunday! Had a great time spending with family, definitely the best moments to cherish with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Blogging!

Hi everyone, so I'm officially getting back in the grind of blogging. As you can see my latest post was back in 2014, and now its alread...