Saturday, August 9, 2014

Thrift shopping!



Today I went thrifting with my mom & sister. I had a really good time because I found a ton of cute clothes! Never would I thought, i'd see some cute clothes around the store. I guess today was just a good day for me to go thrifting because I found some cute staple pieces for the fall & winter. When going thrifting you'll find from new to old clothes. Not all clothes at the thrift store is rip because I don't think some thrift stores accept that. Thrift store prices are really cheap, it ranges from $1.99-$10.99. That's why one thing I love about thrifting is that you can buy a ton of clothes, if you buy around 10 items you would only spend about $20-$30. But if you were at the mall & bought 10 items, you would normally spend almost $70, depends on the prices you pick. While thrifting, I was looking for the basic flannels, and rip jeans! It's definitely the staple pieces that you need in your wardrobe. I only found a few on todays visit. Mostly all I spotted that was cute were these fall/winter sweaters. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Blogging!

Hi everyone, so I'm officially getting back in the grind of blogging. As you can see my latest post was back in 2014, and now its alread...