Wednesday, July 23, 2014

VACATION WITHDRAWALS

Is it just me that when you return from a trip to Philippines, it is like going through withdrawal symptoms because you love it so much? I normally am fine about returning to "real life" after a vacation and am ready to end my vacation after a certain amount of days. But Philippines is different. I am so sad that I left the country already, and I return home and can't quite get it out of my system for a while.
Normally I get tired of being in a hotel, etc, but for whatever reason PHILIPPINES is the exception. Philippines has everything to me, the goodvibes, my "childhood friends," aunts,uncles & cousins on my moms side, and also I can't forget about my grandma and grandpa living there because thats the only reason why I always go back home to visit. But one thing I hate is the (HEAT) right when you walk outside the weather is so sticky, makes me not want to come back here & visit! But OVERALL I love it,and can't wait to go back! AND OH! , you can't leave Philippines without trying there delicious street foods. 

Here are some of my favorite pics from my visit last month (June 1st-26, 2014) to Philippines.




Resorts world mall in Manila!

(BOHOL) Tagbilaran Airport. My Hometown

my aunt, little cousin,grandma, grandpa, uncle, & brother.

Best Filipino breakfast!


Here we had to take a picture as rememberence before my uncle had to leave the country!


Must visit place in Iligan! 

Hands down my favorite place to stay in @ Iligan in Linamon.
Would love to go back.
riding a jeep was definitely my favorite! A must when visiting Philippines,
if you like to have fun and want to experience!
The worst thing about Cagayan De Oro was when we had
to ride the Ferry back to my hometown (Bohol) because they don't fly from Cagayan to Bohol. 
My favorite lil nephews! <3
So my barkadas (friends) wanted a rememberence from me before I head back! They all decided that they wanted my face in a tshirt, So we all decided to take a group picture! It turned out really nice, everyone loved it!
This is the back of the t-shirt! It represents our hometown, and it shows our code names, which was a good idea because it shows who's apart of the t-shirt.
Whe you visit Philippines, you will see that a lot of young kids already driving a motorcycle! Because not a lot of people can afford cars, so a motorcyle is more convenient to them! Here in the picture is my aunts son, touring around the highschool in my hometown.


Best thing to eat when visiting Philippines
(Banana-Q)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Blogging!

Hi everyone, so I'm officially getting back in the grind of blogging. As you can see my latest post was back in 2014, and now its alread...