Friday, August 8, 2014

Movie Bonding w/ Siblings.











So today was orientation day for school, and just by thinking about it, school is already starting for me this tuesday, broke my heart. Because lots of homework will be thrown to me... But what can you do, that's life.... 
Since I woke up way too early this morning, I wanted to dress casual for orientation, and because orientation starts at 8:00 am so of course I didn't wanna be late & so I just threw on whatever I felt like wearing. It's just orientation, I didn't wanna be too out there! lol Also after orientation, Had a movie bonding with my siblings. 
For my outfit today, I felt like wearing a white flannel with a blue lace crop top underneath & paired it with rip jeans & for shoes are these super cute vintage looking grandma type of sandals.I don't know why but lately i've been getting outfit inspirations from magazines & lookbooks online. I've been loving the basic flannel w/ distress jeans and throw on a birkenstock or vintage looking sandals trend. I just love how comfy the outfit looks & easy to throw on. 

                 Flannel : sears
         Blue lace crop top: basic
                Jeans: sears
          sandals: ( Nicole's Shoes ) 






                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Blogging!

Hi everyone, so I'm officially getting back in the grind of blogging. As you can see my latest post was back in 2014, and now its alread...