Tuesday, July 29, 2014

#HappyNationalLipstickDay

Happpy National Lipstick Day Dolls!!!
I'm about to show you guys a lil collection of my lippies! I don't have alot, because i'm not a lipstick person. I'm more of a Lipbalm! I have a love/hate relationship with lipsticks because I only wear it when i feel like it or when I go out. Sometimes lipsticks don't even workout for me. I love wearing Lipsticks because it can be an essential in your wardrobe, you can go out looking bummy & still look pretty rocking any lipstick color.
So here's a lil collection of my lipsticks. These colors are definetely my go to colors whenever I go out. Although it won't match if i wore a color to color outfit and wearing a red or purple lipstick. I'd go more of the nude or the light pink tone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Blogging!

Hi everyone, so I'm officially getting back in the grind of blogging. As you can see my latest post was back in 2014, and now its alread...